How-to: every deal-post contains availability, and link-button where ticket is searchable. Some deals have limited availability. For you convenience we may generate direct links or dates combinations. Information is valid at time of publication. So sometimes you may not find the price mentioned in the post (ex. after several days of the original posting date). It means that the deal was sold out or supplier (airline/agency) has changed the conditions or removed the offer.
A limited number of passes will be made available at this price; the sale ends at 11:59 PM Mountain Time on January 5, 2023
Retail and Renewal Price $1,999/yr.
With the new GoWild! Pass™ you will be able to fly as much as you want on Frontier between any of our U.S. destinations, including Puerto Rico, beginning May 2, 2023. The pass can be used more than 300 days during the year. That’s one low annual price for pass access to 12 months of travel!
Here’s how it works:
1. Buy your GoWild! Pass™
2. Login to your FRONTIER Miles account
3. Search & Book on FlyFrontier.com the day before flight departure. Your pass will be valid for one year beginning May 2, 2023. For each flight, you’ll pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees, and charges at the time of booking. When you book, you can also purchase options like bags, seats, and other ancillary products for each flight to customize your travel.
5. Repeat and book an unlimited number of flights for as long as your pass is valid.
Things you should know:
• Flights will be available to book and fly starting May 2, 2023
• Flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure
• Flights must be booked at flyfrontier.com
• Flights are subject to blackout periods*
• Flights do not include any add-on products like bags or seats
• Taxes, fees, and charges apply at the time of booking
• A fare of $0.01 will be charged for each segment booked
• Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
• Travel is not eligible to earn miles or status
• Travel qualifies as activity and will extend your FRONTIER Milessm expiration
• The GoWild! Pass is non-transferable. The pass holder is the only allowed passenger to travel with GoWild! Pass privileges.
• Your pass will automatically renew for a successive one-year terms unless you cancel
*Flights are subject to blackout periods:
2023: May 25, 26, 29; June 29, 30; July 1-5, 8, 9; August 31; September 1, 4; October 5, 6, 9; November 18, 22, 24-27; December 16, 17, 22-24, 26-31;
2024: January 1, 15; February 15, 16, 19; March 3, 10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31; April 5-7, 12-14. Blackout dates for May 2024 and beyond will be posted in advance of accepting any enrollments for pass periods which cover those dates.
Image Credits:Photo by Cam Ferland on Unsplash.