How-to: every deal-post contains availability, and link-button where ticket is searchable. Some deals have limited availability. For you convenience we may generate direct links or dates combinations. Information is valid at time of publication. So sometimes you may not find the price mentioned in the post (ex. after several days of the original posting date). It means that the deal was sold out or supplier (airline/agency) has changed the conditions or removed the offer.
Must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. PT on 9th Jul. 2022.
Travel must be completed by August 31, 2022.
To receive promo savings, enter promo code “DREAM” at AveloAir.com.
Discount applies to base fare only.
Check your destination at AveloAir.com.
On April 28, 2021, Avelo Airlines took flight for the first time.
Screenshot from AveloAir.com, made on Jul 08, 2022
Serves 25 popular destinations across the United States:
- Bend/Redmond, OR (RDM)
- Boise, ID (BOI)
- Charleston, SC (CHS)
- Chicago, IL (via MDW)
- Eugene, OR (EUG)
- Eureka/Arcata, CA (ACV)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW)
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
- Los Angeles, CA (via BUR)
- Medford/Rogue Valley (MFR)
- Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR)
- Nashville, TN (BNA)
- New Haven, CT (HVN)
- Orlando, FL (MCO)
- Raleigh/Durham, NC (RDU)
- Redding, CA (RDD)
- Pasco / Tri-Cities, WA (PSC)
- Sarasota/Bradenton, FL (SRQ)
- Savannah, GA (SAV)
- Sonoma County/Santa Rosa, CA (STS)
- Tampa, FL (TPA)
- Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD (via BWI)
- West Palm Beach, FL (PBI)
- Wilmington, NC (ILM)
Customers are permitted one free personal item and one carry-on bag on board:
Please note that all carry-on items must be able to be safely stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Baggage not qualifying as a personal item or carry-on bag must be checked for a fee.
- One free personal item not larger than 14″L x 9”W x 9.5″H (35 cm x 23 cm x 24 cm) that can be safely stowed under a seat. Examples of personal items include a purse, briefcase, laptop computer case, small backpack or small camera case.
- One carry-on bag is permitted in the aircraft cabin for a fee. The carry-on bag must fit into an overhead bin and be no larger than 22”L x 9”W x 14”H (56 cm x 22 cm x 35 cm) and weigh not more than 35 pounds (15 kilograms). Examples of a carry-on bag include a roller bag, garment bag, large backpack, tote bag (in all cases capable of being safely stowed in an overhead bin). Please note, additional fees apply for carry-on bags not pre-purchased online.
Example from Baltimore to Orlando:
Screenshot from AveloAir.com, made on Jul 8, 2022
Image Credits:Courtesy of Avelo Air.