How-to: every deal-post contains availability, and link-button where ticket is searchable. Some deals have limited availability. For you convenience we may generate direct links or dates combinations along with calendar. Information is valid at time of publication. So sometimes you may not find the price mentioned in the post (ex. after several days of the original posting date). It means that the deal was sold out or supplier (airline/agency) has changed the conditions or removed the offer.
Message from Andrew Harrison Chief Commercial Officer:
I couldn’t be more excited to share with you that we are partnering with American Airlines to create a West Coast International Alliance—connecting our network to the rest of the world in a remarkable way. Our Global Partners have always provided guests with the opportunity to go global, but today, we are proud to strengthen our relationship with American Airlines, and in Summer 2021, plan to join the oneworld®alliance. This means traveling on Alaska, American or a oneworld partner will feel like one connected travel experience—no matter who or where you fly.
- Redeem Alaska Mileage Plan™ miles on all American Airlines flights.
- Access any of American’s 50 Admirals Club locations worldwide with an Alaska Lounge membership.
- Continue to earn and redeem Mileage Plan miles on our current portfolio of 16 Global Partners.
Starting Spring 2020:
- Earn Alaska Mileage Plan miles on any American Airlines flights, domestically and internationally.
Starting Summer 2021:
- Earn and redeem Alaska Mileage Plan miles on all oneworld airlines.
- Alaska elites will enjoy privileges, including priority boarding, premium seating, baggage benefits and more when you fly on American Airlines or any oneworld airline.
- Access 650 lounges within the oneworld network as an MVP Gold or Gold 75k member.
Screenshots – from AlaskaAir.com