How-to: every deal-post contains availability, and link-button where ticket is searchable. Some deals have limited availability. For you convenience we may generate direct links or dates combinations along with calendar. Information is valid at time of publication. So sometimes you may not find the price mentioned in the post (ex. after several days of the original posting date). It means that the deal was sold out or supplier (airline/agency) has changed the conditions or removed the offer.
Facebook recently announced changes that will show fewer videos and posts from pages you follow.
If you’re afraid you will miss out on some incredible fares, and want to make sure you still see our latest posts/deals and publications, here’s what you can do about it:
- Go over Facebook.com/AirfareSpot FB page.
- Move you mouse pointer to the box/button that says “Following“.
- Chose See First for IN YOUR NEWS FEED and All On for NOTIFICATIONS.
4. We have also created Airfare Spot FB Group not so long ago, which we can also strongly advise to request membership — group is public and EVERYONE IS WELCOMED aboard.
We are still deciding if we need to create separate groups for US: West Coast, Central or East Coast — you can share your thoughts about it in comments below. We be happy to discuss all cons and pros.
We have prepared small manual on iPhone — but logics should be pretty similar on Android devices as well.
- Head over to FB’s application setting on your smartphone, located on your bottom right side. 2. Scroll down and search for SETTINGS menu. Click it to see the NEWS FEED PREFERENCES
3. Click NEWS FEED PREFERENCES and click Prioritize who to see first
4. Chose AirfareSpot and/or other pages/people you would like to see first in your news feed. These people/pages will be marked with a star.
Just a friendly reminder:
Image Credits:mohamed_hassan via Pixabay.