How-to: every deal-post contains availability, and link-button where ticket is searchable. Some deals have limited availability. For you convenience we may generate direct links or dates combinations along with calendar. Information is valid at time of publication. So sometimes you may not find the price mentioned in the post (ex. after several days of the original posting date). It means that the deal was sold out or supplier (airline/agency) has changed the conditions or removed the offer.
Amazing deal: Chicago to LGA, BWI, ATL, MIA, IAH, DFW and vice versa flight, roundtrip as low as $78.
To New York
Departures: end of Oct – beginning of Nov (Tue, Wed), Jan – mid of Feb
Returns: end of Oct – beginning of Nov (Tue, Wed, Sat), Jan – mid of Feb
Departures: Oct (Tue, Wed, Sat), Nov 1, 4, 8, 14, Jan – mid of Feb
Returns: Oct (Tue, Wed, Sat), Nov 4, Jan (Tue, Wed, Sat), Feb 1, 4, 6, 7, 10
Departures: Oct (Tue, Wed, Sat), Nov 1, 4, 7, 8, Jan – mid of Feb (excludes Mondays)
Returns: Oct (Tue, Wed, Sat), Nov 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, 14-16, Jan – mid of Feb (excludes Sundays, Mondays)
Departures: mid of Oct – mid of Nov (Mon-Wed, Sat)
Returns: mid of Oct – mid of Nov (Tue-Wed, Sat)
Departures: Oct 17, 18, 25, Nov 4, 7, 8, 14, 15
Returns: Oct – mid of Nov (Tue-Wed, Sat)
Departures: Oct (Tue, Wed, Sat), Nov 4, 7, 8, 11, Jan – mid of Feb (excludes Mondays-Wednesdays)
Returns: end of Oct – beginning of Nov (Tue, Wed, Sat), Jan – mid of Feb (excludes Mondays)
United’s Basic Economy fare restrictions apply, including:
- Seats will be assigned prior to boarding. Customers traveling together, including families, will not be able to sit together.
- You may travel with a personal item that fits under the seat in front of you, but no full-sized carry-on bag unless you are a MileagePlus Premier member, primary cardmember of a qualifying MileagePlus credit card or Star Alliance Gold member. If you bring a full-sized carry-on bag to the gate, your bag will be subject to the applicable checked bag fee plus a $25 gate handling charge.
- The ticket is nonrefundable and cannot be changed.
- You’ll earn award miles, but you will not earn Premier qualifying credit or toward lifetime miles, and you will not be eligible for Economy Plus seating or any upgrades.
AA’s Basic Economy fare restrictions apply, including:
- 1 bag that fits under the seat (No access to overhead bin)
- Seats assigned at check-in*
- Not eligible for upgrades*
- No flight changes or refunds*
- Board in last group
- *Rules apply to all passengers including AAdvantage elites.
Please, support our website and book with our links:
Image Credits:Marc Levin used under CC BY 2.0 license / resized from original .