Amazing deal: Chicago to Miami flight one way as low as $49.
For $49 O/W via AA
Departures: Sep 26-30
For $93 O/W via AA
Departures: Sep 14-17
For $55 O/W via United
Departures: Sep 19, 20, 23, 25-28
May be beneficial for people who left homes because of Irma hurricane.
United’s Basic Economy fare restrictions apply, including:
- Seats will be assigned prior to boarding. Customers traveling together, including families, will not be able to sit together.
- You may travel with a personal item that fits under the seat in front of you, but no full-sized carry-on bag unless you are a MileagePlus Premier member, primary cardmember of a qualifying MileagePlus credit card or Star Alliance Gold member. If you bring a full-sized carry-on bag to the gate, your bag will be subject to the applicable checked bag fee plus a $25 gate handling charge.
- The ticket is nonrefundable and cannot be changed.
- You’ll earn award miles, but you will not earn Premier qualifying credit or toward lifetime miles, and you will not be eligible for Economy Plus seating or any upgrades.
AA’s Basic Economy fare restrictions apply, including:
- 1 bag that fits under the seat (No access to overhead bin)
- Seats assigned at check-in*
- Not eligible for upgrades*
- No flight changes or refunds*
- Board in last group
- *Rules apply to all passengers including AAdvantage elites.
Please, support our website and book with our links:
Image Credits:JT73 via Pixabay.