How-to: every deal-post contains availability, and link-button where ticket is searchable. Some deals have limited availability. For you convenience we may generate direct links or dates combinations. Information is valid at time of publication. So sometimes you may not find the price mentioned in the post (ex. after several days of the original posting date). It means that the deal was sold out or supplier (airline/agency) has changed the conditions or removed the offer.
Say ‘Hola, Cuba!’ from $54 one-way
Get more mambo for less moolah with low fares between select U.S. cities and Havana, Santa Clara, Camagüey and Holguín.
- Book today only (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time) or while supplies last.
- Travel 12/8 – 2/28/17 (Blackout dates: 12/15 – 12/31/16)
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Subject to availability. While supplies last.
- Blue fare only on sale.
JetBlue makes travel to Cuba seamless and easy:
- Health insurance included: JetBlue includes Cuban government-required health insurance coverage for all travelers on all Cuba-bound flights so that customers do not have to worry about obtaining the insurance separately.
- Affidavit in a few clicks: Under U.S. regulations, every customer traveling to Cuba must complete an affidavit affirming the customer is going for one of 12 reasons of approved travel from the U.S. Department of Treasury. JetBlue has built the completion of the affidavit right into the booking process so it can be finished in only a couple of clicks.
- Day-of-travel Cuban Tourist Visa (Tourist Card): Separate from the U.S.-regulated 12 categories, Cuba requires visitors to obtain an entrance visa onto the island. For customers who qualify for a Cuban Tourist Visa (Tourist Card), JetBlue will make those available for purchase upon check-in at one of its gateway airports or at the gate for connecting customers on the day of travel. All travelers to Cuba should make their own determination with respect to the appropriate type of visa required by Cuba for their purpose of travel.
- For more information about traveling to Cuba see FAQs
U.S. to Cuba travel policy
Flying to Cuba from or through the U.S. for tourism is not allowed. There are 12 acceptable travel reasons:
Please, support our website and book with our links:
Image Credits:Courtesy of JetBlue.