Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Mar. 28, 2016 for domestic, nonstop travel Tuesdays and Wednesdays Apr. 5 through May 24, 2016and Aug. 23 through Oct. 26, 2016. The following blackout date applies: Sept 6, 2016.
Fares are one way and do not require roundtrip purchase, 3 day advance purchase required.
Discount Den fares are only available at FlyFrontier.com to members of Discount Den.
Fare(s) shown includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited at these fares and certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable.
So, what is Discount Den from Frontier?
It is sort of annual membership with a fee of $49. Interestingly, that you do NOT have to buy this for each person separately. If you are on itinerary, you can apply your membership to up to 5 more people. Which is super amazing if you fly with a group of people or family.
Here is fine print from Frontier airlines:
- Exclusive access to THE lowest fares
- The fares are available for up to 6 people on your itinerary, as long you are one of the passengers
- Savings are unlimited for one full year!
- It’s only $49.99 for the first year and only $49.99 each year after
- Be the first to hear about new offers, promotions and hot new destinations
- As a member, you’ll earn EarlyReturn miles for every purchase
- To make it even easier, your EarlyReturns and DISCOUNT DENsm memberships are the same
Also you take advantage of 10% discount with promo code SAVE10.
Her are some interesting tickets we have found:
Atlanta to Miami roundtrip for $29
Atlanta to Houston roundtrip for $29
Check your destinations here and book as well on Frontier website.
We do NOT receive any compensation from these tickets, but want you to travel most affordable way!
Also note that Frontier tend to charge for seat selection (optional) and have luggage fees, but you can fly for free with backpack.